Ohio State Time Trial Championships 2020
August 22, 2020
USA Cycling Permit #2020-2500
Old School House (West Salem Library)
99 E. Buckeye Street
West Salem, Ohio 44287
22k out and back course. Link here: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27431491
Parking is on the North Side of the Old Schoolhouse/Library (in the field along Euclid Street.
Racers may start checking in at 6:30 am at the schoolhouse in on the day of the event. Racers will be given a bib, pins, and a timing chip to mount on the seat post of the bicycle. Please return the chip after the event is complete. Please wear a mask in the registration area to prevent coronavirus spread and protect our volunteers.
Please note that you must have a valid USA Cycling Racing License, either annual or one-day, to enter this event. Racers who do not have a valid annual license will be charged the one-day license fee at registration.
Pre-Registration Only - Sign up by Midnight on August 20. Start Times will be posted on August 21
Racers will self-start without a ramp for this year's event. Racers will leave at 30-second intervals. Your time will not start until you pass the start/finish timing pole on the way out (about 15 seconds from starting area).
Category and Masters $30
Second race is $15 if entering both category and age groups
|Men & Women Cat 1/2, 3,4,5
|M & W Juniors 10-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18
|M & W Age Groups (5 year increments from 30 to 80+)
- Registration will open up two weeks prior to the event.We don’t want to be issuing a bunch of refunds if COVID-19 forces us to cancel.
- Event is pre-registration only.Registration will close at midnight on August 20th.Start times will be posted on summitfreewheelers.org on August 21.
- We expect riders to practice social distancing, wash hands in the bathrooms or use hand sanitizer prior to checking in.Please wear masks in the registration area to protect our volunteers.
- No holder or ramp on the start line – riders will self start.Clock will start when they pass the start/finish line on the way out.We will use 30 second intervals.
- Results will be posted on-line immediately after the last riders are scored.15-minute protest period for awards.No awards ceremony, medals can be picked up after the 15-minute protest period.
The races will be held in The Village of West Salem, Ohio. The course is rolling on roads with light traffic. Course is approximately 22km long on an out and back course. Please note, riders will be responsible for making sure they stay on course. We will have route markers and marshals to help guide riders. An Ohio State Championship jersey discount voucher will be given to each category/age group winner and medals will be awarded to the first three in each category. Only Ohio riders are eligible for the jersey. Held under USAC Permit.
Registration: Pre-Registration only online at BikeReg.com which will close on August 20th at Midnight. Check-in will be held at the Old School House (West Salem Library), 99 E Buckeye St. on Saturday August 22nd starting at 6:30 am. A current (or one-day) USAC license is required at check in. Second race entry is $15.
Rules and Regulations: All riders must have a current USAC license or a 1-day license to compete and all USAC rules and regulations will be enforced. Racers will be sent off individually, no drafting is allowed.
Timing and Results: Timing and results will be submitted to USAC and will be available on-line at sfwtiming.com following the completion of the last rider.
Race Contact: Mark Erzen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-826-1450, Additional info at: summitfreewheelers.org.